Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Gentle Walk


I took the girls on a walk when I got home from work. I had to get Bonnie a new gentle leader, and she completely hates me for it. Whenever I bring it over to her, she bows her head and gives me her Bambi eyes.

I don't fall for it. Instead I tell her that if she wasn't such a brat on walks, we could do without it.

I think my kids are going to hate me.

I think that she assumed that once she was able to chew through her last one, she would be free and clear. But, alas, I got her another one. This one is harder to chew on, though, so instead she takes her frustration out on poor Hannah. She chews on her sister's gentle leader instead. So Hannah has to walk down the sidewalk with an Aussie Shepard attached to her head collar.

It's very sad. Poor pumpkin doodle ding dong.

I took them over to a church that has a lot of grass in front of it. There is a big rock in front of the church that Bonnie likes to climb up. Hannah can get up after a few tries, but freaks out as soon as she gets on top and realizes how high it is.

I call it "THE ROCK OF GOD" (all caps)...

Hannah reminds me of AJ (even though Bonnie has his hair) when he was little. I can just hear her saying "don't-like-it-don't-like-it-don't-like-it" on top of the rock (or when the ironing board is out).

Mike had an interview today... he looked very handsome.

blog comments powered by Disqus